Wednesday, November 7, 2012

That's Not Very Nice

  Well I was catching up on my Facebooking seems I have been doing a lot of catching up latley. Well as I was looking through post I have read now proably 3 politics one from Carrie, Mom-Mom and Alicia. As I read Alicia is had stated that she can not vote because of some issues that shall not be stated over the Internet where people can read that I do not know. Well all I would like to say is that, that one vote could of changed who our president is. Don't get me wrong I am not going to do anything stupid but America should not be a place of stealing ~ yea my sister is 18 and she can legally vote if this "thing" didn't happen. All I hope is that, they know who she was going to vote for. I am sorry this has happened and now it is done and over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment