Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Just Catching Up

    As I was catching up on my blogging I had noticed that my last blog had been on August 26, 2012. As I think to myself what made me get so behind I wanted to blog just like Mom-Mom and because she has the most free time as of right now with the kiddos away. Was it homework, getting in to trouble (all teens do, I know what you are thinking Mom-Mom.) Well I thought and came to conclusion that I have enough free time.

    Well let me tell you my wonderful cross country season finished up and band for Sarah finished up and their isn't as much running around for my momma to do. Sarah can now drive so takes some stuff off my mom. I have tough decisions coming up I have to chose soon either running or winter guard. I enjoy both winter guard and running it just all depends.

    As life goes on I have came to realize how much family means to you just about a month ago my sciences teacher wife died and just about a week ago my social studies teacher brother died. You know family can be taken from you in a blink of an eye. Well that about wraps me up.


   Well why this is on my mind I just remembered that Mom-Mom had said she is starting to make quilts again. Well good for you! I know Sarah has called a quilt but I am calling one now too. My colors ~ yes i already have this one planned out is  hot pink and a baby blue color to go with mine and Erica's room. Here is some inspiration.






  Well Mom-Mom now that the youngings are  gone you have time to make mine than Sarah's and than on and on and on.

2 comments:

  1. Hopie ~ you are such a special gal! I love you! I'm glad you like to blog because I love reading about the things going on in your world. You are right, tho, life is like a vapor ~ so we need to love deeply those that are dear to us and forget about the squabling. As for the quilt ~ well, ask and ye shall recieve! But, as I told Sarah: "These things take time, my Little Pretty." (recognize the quote?) So, if I'm going to put my nimble fingers to work, I had better get some patterns drawn up! No peeking. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ~ I do regonize that quote. I am glad that you enjoy reading my blogs. And I can't do so much peeking. For I am miles and miles ayway and my peeking has to be done eles where. I love and miss you give all of the little and not so little ones a huge (Ben. Pop-Pop, Rease, Helena, and little lady Piper.) And throw in a nice hug for yourself. Christmas is right around the corner!! Get those nimble fingers to work and get off yo Blog Mom-Mom!

      Delete