Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank You

          I am thankful for alot of things. I am thankful for my friends, family, God and just being alive to this day! Without those people I don't know where I would be. They help me get through the day, day by day! I know that I don't tell this to them often but thank you! Thank you for always telling me when to be happy and never judge me even if I don't act or am the best to you! Thank you for never leaving my side and always staying by my side! Even though I can be the bratiest person in the they are always right there next to me telling me to stay strong and I am thankful for having people like tht in my family and to be associated with friends like that!! I love all of you! You guys are my rock and my everything. I may say that "I hate you" or that "I don't like any of you guys." It isn't true without you guys I could be where I am at now. Thank you! Mom-Mom, alicia, Sarah, Erica, Dad, Mom, Grandma, Pop-pop, Grandpa, all of my aunt's and uncle's and all of my friends and my cousins and my neice Aliana. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hope ~ I am thankful for you, too. You're a special young lady and I'm glad God chose our family to drop you into! I can't imagine our world without you. I can't imagine my world without ANY of my family!

    I love you!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Love,
    MOM-MOM

    ReplyDelete