Saturday, November 10, 2012

Right Around The Corner...

  Thanksgiving is coming up! Time for being thankful and to eat lots and lots of food. I would like to say some stuff I am thankful for. For starters I am thankful for God without him I wouldn't be here or be where I am at now. God is my everything and he is the number 1 thing that I am thankful for
  
   Next I am thankful for my family! Even though we are thousands of miles away I don't know what I would do without them. They are my rock and they get me through all of my problems. We may fight but without them I don't know how I wouldn't get through the day without wanting to beat my head against a wall ~ anybody know where a soft wall is because I might need one a couple.

    I also and highly thankful for my Best Friends. I can tell them anything and know that they won't go off and tell the world ~ I voice from experience. I know that we may fight a lot but I can't stand being away from them for to long. They and I will put down anything in my way to help them out and they do the same for me.

   I am thankful for several and millions of other things but if I listed them all ~ Is there a max on words? Well I am glad for the people in my life. Love You all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment